Investors who are constructing modern office buildings in vacation villages or housing estates have discovered that constructing the structure and trying to put it into operation is only the start of the most challenging aspect of the endeavour. Then it must be managed. Next door, someone needs to get things in order. Someone must look for tenancies for the vacant residences and offices, as well as care for them, the entire building, and the green areas.Even though the owners really aren’t gone for an extended period of time, property maintenance may be required. Many people who have purchased a new home realise after their relocation that it is preferable to hand over control the care of the common areas of the building or complex to professionals. The previous house manager volunteers, who moves once a month along with a notebook in arm to generate income for power generation on the stairways and elevator, is gradually disappearing and being replaced by quality professionals. The best private house manager частен домоуправител in Sofia is the Entrance company.
The profession of house manager
A new profession, property or facility management, emerged on the market a few years ago. This is a professional housekeeper who works for a fee. In our country, there are also plenty of private property manager or managers.
There is a globally agreed definition of facility management, which includes the governance of all activities outside of a company’s core. Business solutions are more frequently sought for offices in Bulgaria than that for private homes.
Facility managers are dedicated to keeping the property’s heating and the cooling systems in good working order. They are also in charge of washing, garbage collection, rodent and pest control, fire safety, building and surrounding area maintenance, security, and anything else that makes people feel safe and comfortable. The quest for and summary of agreements with tenants may fall under the purview of the company.
With a few outliers, businesses in the industry are either subsidiaries of real estate investment trusts or large construction firms. And it is normal: during the lifetime of the building, only 20% of the expense is for construction. The remaining 80% is used to keep the place in good repair. This comprehension is already making inroads, albeit slowly, in our country.
Most modern construction management systems are controlled by sophisticated software. It maintains a heat regime based on not only the external temperature, but also the existence or absence of individuals in a similar room.